Literacy doesn't mean much if there's nothing to read. These people and organizations have brought new books to Laos during the past two years, by sponsoring the publication of a title. Thank you!
* Joseph Riley(USA): Spectacular!
* Christian Wulle(Switzerland): What Am I?
* United World College South East Asia, Dover Campus(Singapore): Phiiyakvai
* United World College South East Asia, Dover Campus(Singapore): No Chickens, No Eggs
* Kathy Kronenberg & John Gee(USA): Cellphones
* Connie Potter and Chris Thomas(Switzerland): Jigsaw#1
* Christoph Langguth(Switzerland): Puzzles
* Lesley Morgan Thompson and Alvin W. Thompson(USA): King Leopold's Ghost
* Greg Foster(Australia): The Rabbit and the Turtle
* Molly Bostic(USA): Kamnuandoku Puzzles, #3
* Lin Palmer(England): The Green Book about Birds
* The Cultural Studies Series in Vientiane, and an art exhibition held in Vientiane by Nancy D. Lane: The Pen Reflects My Life
* Abraham in Singapore: Village Life - Easy English/Lao Stories
* Roland Kroese Opleidingsfonds and Champa Foundation (Netherlands): One Mouse and Seven Cats
* In memory of Than MacAlan Thompson, the Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood: Tigers and Rice
* Shakha Vasdani, in honor of his wife Shazia Vasdani and his daughter Alayah Jahan Vasdani(Canada): Prehistoric Life Coloring Book
* McLarney Construction (USA): Lao Animals Coloring Book
* Zena Carter (Australia): Kamnuandoku Puzzles, #2
* Patrick Sarnacke (USA), and Anne Jaumees (Australia): The Crow Looks For the Horse
* United World College South East Asia, Dover Campus (Singapore): Brother Sells a Buffalo
* The family and friends of Xavier Grousson (Switzerland): People of the Forest
* Tim Gosswiler (Switzerland), and Jeremy Randell: The Very Hungry Wolf
* Rory O'Callaghan (Ireland): Fire in the Straw!
* The Sonenberg family (Andrea & Glenn Sonnenber) in memory Mr. Bradley Evan Sonnenberg: Practice Writing the English Alphabet
* Simon Weston (Hong Kong SAR, China): The Blue book of Aesop's Fables
* Chris & Marilee Lucas (New Zealand): Opposites
* The family and friends of Xavier Grousson (Switzerland): How the Blind Man Found a Wife
* Isabella Limbach (Germany): The Lazy Man's Plan
* Dave Schaller (United States): An American Girl
* Christoph Langguth: Little Deer
* A357 GmbH, Winterthu (Switzerland): The Green Book of Aesop's Fables
* Heather, Jacek & friends (USA): The Smart Country Kid
* Etonhouse International School (Singapore): The Invisible Bride
* Matt Cooke & Emma Craddock at Cooke Components Ltd (United Kingdom): Prince Phadaeng and Princess Aikham
* Julie McIntyre, and Fiona Robson (both of Australia): Animals Coloring Book
* Patrick Sarnacke (USA): Proverbs of Laos
* Yatai Food Cart, Denver (USA), and the Cubit Family (Australia): What's in the Market?
* Michael Sanderson (USA), and Brian & Gerry Warren (Australia): The Hunter Who Meditated
* Lee Yong and the Golden Virtues (Singapore): The Cat that Meditated
* Ashleya Eggleston, and an anonymous donor (both of Australia): Yellow Book of Interesting Facts
* Slowork Publishing and the Ministry of Culture (Taiwan), and Julie McIntyre (Australia): How Hmong People Got Their Names
* Slowork Publishing and the Ministry of Culture (Taiwan), and Ann McVey (Australia): Little Cow
* Peggy Horn (Australia): Kamnuandoku Puzzles, #1
* Karen & John de Vries and Planet Wheeler Foundation, all of (Australia): Practice Writing the Lao Alphabet
* Planet Wheeler, Ann McVey, and Danebury Pty Ltd Congress Rental (all of Australia): How to Care for Pigs
* Heiko Vogel and Andrea Schreiber (Germany): Treasure Island
Will you join them to help promote literacy in Laos? Here's the list of titles that still need a sponsor.
Village book parties
These people have donated enough to sponsor a book party and donate more books to a rural village school. Thank you!
2022Fiona Robson * Allee & Bridwell families * Sasha Alyson * Julie McIntyre * Joseph Riley
2021United World College South East Asia, Dover Campus * Lesley Morgan Thompson and Alvin W. Thompson * Robert Moyer, Cathy Lee, and Jason Moyer-Lee * Helen Rankin * Katharina Wimmer * Zena Carter * Lucy Ridout * World Food Programe * Eric Gmeinder * Peggy Horn * Greg Foster * Robert Hosking * Charles Felsenthal * Joe Rasberry * Patrick Sarnacke * Walter Schaller * Fiona Robson * Kathy Kronenberg & John Gee * Alex Beemer * marc dsouter * Genevieve Moeckel * Sasha Alyson * Anne Jaumees * Bettina Ulbricht * Julie McIntyre * GE Bell * The Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood * Stewardship * John & Jean Burton * Lamberto Andreotti * Joseph Riley * katherine garrison * Joe Realmuto * Jens Wegener * Connie Potter and Chris Thomas
Most village children still have no access to books. Come see what happens at a book party. Will you sponsor or co-sponsor one?